馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡

Hello¡ My name is Renzo Montejo and I´m studying the career of sociology.  I´m 18 years old. I´m from Santiago, Chile. I was born in San Felipe. I completed my studies in Vedruna School and came to Santiago to start my career in University of Chile.
Now, I´m living in small pension close to campus. I have two little dogs called Tito and Rexy, and a cute cat called Sia. 
My parents live in San Felipe with my sister, my bother and my niece. I´m the younger brother, my sister Nicol茅 is 30 years old and my brother is 28 years old, and i have a little niece called Isidora, she is 5 years old. 
I love Chayanne¡
Resultado de imagen para chayanne


















Thanks for reading¡¡馃槑
馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡




Comentarios

  1. Greets Renzo. Good luck in this semester. I like your post and the pic of Chayanne!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very cool post. Totally in love with the pic of Chayanne!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love chayanne he is the most beautiful man on the earth. good luck with yours studies. Greets!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice post, i really loved the photo of Chayanne there! xd

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, I'm your classmate. I'm studying Sociology too.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. my little sister is called isidora lol I LOVE CHAYANNE TOO <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love your post as much as I love Chayanne haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares