My career
When I was a child, I always wanted to be an archaeologist, because I liked dinosaurs so much. However, until I was ten years I realized that I like so much humanist subjects, especially history and literature, and I felt that math and natural sciences were not my favorite subjects.
In high school, I discovered that I have a great hablity to social history and I liked read social science books, but I loved teach that knowledge to my friends and other students. Then, I decided search for a career related with social sciences or pedagogy. In my last year of high school I had to choose between Sociology or History Pedagogy, finally I choosed Sociology, because like more the social analysis of the history than history in itself.
Until today, this career suprise me with their analysis of the social phenomena, although this are the introduction semester. In the future I will want to do a postgraduate in education to be a teacher of high shcool while I am doing my academic work.
Karl marx and the sociology are the most great thing that was born in this planet
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarNice post. The social sciencies combinated with the Pedagogy is a great option of life. Regards Renzo !
Eliminarwe share the same feeling for Karl Marx <3
ResponderEliminarI like Karl Marx too
ResponderEliminaryeaahhhh i like your photo, karl Marx is the first flaite of Germany. I know this because i read the G
ResponderEliminarGermany ideology, bye.
Interesting post, I like dinosaurs too
ResponderEliminarWe love the social science books
ResponderEliminar